Monday, December 1, 2008

Good times





These are some pictures of the girls at the cabin, and with their cute uncles. Wilson was so excited that Sadie would actually let him hold her. And Campbell "uncle camel" had a good time making bailee's fro even bigger. Don't they look alike? And that picture of Sadie in those pants was so cute, I had to just post it.

5 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

Where did you get those boots they are darling!! Your girls are darling!!

The Wells Family said...

i love sadie in those pants. and I love the leopard shoes

Pam said...

OH MY LORD, THOSE ARE ABSOLUTLEY THE MOST CUTIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. I NEED THOSE BOOTS FOR ME. CUTE CUTE. WERE DID YOU EVER FIND THOSE. I WILL BE STEALING THOSE FOR MY GIRL ONE DAY. IF WE HAVE ONE. I DONT KNOW MAYBE SINJIN COULD WERE THOSE JUST FOR ONE MINUTE. SEAN WOULD DIE. I GOING TO EAT THOSE LITTLE GIRLIES WHEN I SEE THEM. THEY LOOK DELICIOUS.

Pam said...

i obviously dont know what iam doing my comment just posted as you. sean says i retarted. but we know that. anyways it Your favirote. Holley..

The Petersen's said...

Hey.. Thank You I really love my house! We actually live like 30 min from S.L.C in Syracuse! You and your hubby should come take a look at it!