because she can move around. I decided that since life is getting a little easier (knock on wood), I would try to get my girls on a better schedule. I feel like kids these days have to be so smart. And everywhere I turn tiny kids know the color of their shirts, abc's, ect. It was starting to make me feel like such a bad mom because Bailee hasn't a clue what the color of her shirt is. So, I decided each morning we would start having "school." I call it that so that Bailee would get excited. So far, it has been so much fun. Bailee goes and gets her hot pink tote with all of her fun school stuff and is ready to start. The first color I taught her was green. However, she thinks that everything is the color green. We will have to keep working on that:) Other than that, the girls have been great. I love the picture of them looking out the window. They always stand by the window to see the garbage truck, dogs, cats, the train, or basically anything that is moving outside. It is one free moment that I have to get some stuff done!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Girlies!
because she can move around. I decided that since life is getting a little easier (knock on wood), I would try to get my girls on a better schedule. I feel like kids these days have to be so smart. And everywhere I turn tiny kids know the color of their shirts, abc's, ect. It was starting to make me feel like such a bad mom because Bailee hasn't a clue what the color of her shirt is. So, I decided each morning we would start having "school." I call it that so that Bailee would get excited. So far, it has been so much fun. Bailee goes and gets her hot pink tote with all of her fun school stuff and is ready to start. The first color I taught her was green. However, she thinks that everything is the color green. We will have to keep working on that:) Other than that, the girls have been great. I love the picture of them looking out the window. They always stand by the window to see the garbage truck, dogs, cats, the train, or basically anything that is moving outside. It is one free moment that I have to get some stuff done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 comments:
ah your little girls are so cute, i love how excited bailee gets for school! you're such a good little momma
I am getting hungry to see those little girlies in person! I love Bai with her big grins and princess outfit..she is starting to look more like you everyday. I am so glad that the Bai's "school" is going well. You will be amazed at how fast things will come for her. Be patient! You are a great mom!
Thanks for the invite! Your girls are so dang cute! Bailee just makes me laugh. We really need to get together. Preston & Bailee would have so much fun! Your blog is adorable:)
You are a great mom, Pam! I'm excited to see you on Saturday at Dottie's.
PS- I left you a comment on my blog explaining my post that made your jaw drop :)
Thanks for updating. I love it, school is fun to do at home. Don't you worry your girls are smart little critters.
Pam, your girls are so cute. We both miss you guys.
Pam, your girls are adorable and your lesson in RELIEF SOCIETY was awesome! I am going to be looking in your windows now everytime I walk by to see if I can see two cute little heads popping out the window!
I'm glad I could clear that up- it's not that we don't want kids- in fact it's just the opposite, but things aren't working that way yet and I guess I was just frustrated about it last week. Anyway. . . more than you wanted to know but there it is :)
i'm so glad to see i'm not the only one that feels that way. you're still better than me - i just send denver to preschool, i don't have the paitence :)
You have such cute girls. And what a great idea to do school! You are alot braver than I am!! Hey I made my blog private but I don't have your email address, will you send it to me at celestial_glory@hotmail.com. thanks!!!
I totally know what you're talking about..."feeling like a bad mom." I've been feeling that way with the whole potty training thing. People get so proud of their kids when they do things earlier than most, that they don't think about the message it's sending to other moms when they brag. Every kid is different. I have friends that are claiming that their kids are potty trained at 18 months! I started getting worried because Anders is now 2 and has no interest. I finally had to say, "he's just not ready!" It definitely doesn't hurt to practice though. You're a good mom. Don't let other moms make you think anything different. If kids can't enjoy childhood now, when can they? I think you're amazing in the fact that your kids look so happy and you have your hands full with 2 kids under two. I know I couldn't do it! I can only wish I would have patience and such a positive attitude as you! School is such a cute idea. Anything that gets your kids excited! Sorry about the long message. Us moms gotta stick together!
Sorry, I just read your commement and had to follow-up. Anders still has his binkie (in fact, he has two. One in his hand and one in his mouth), he still has a sippie cup full of warm milk at bedtime. Call me a bad mom, but his comfort means everything to me! I remember you potty training Ginger and Dawson...boy, you had your work cut out for you! You deserve a big break from that! I'm glad there's someone else so much like me :).
Pam, they are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting. I bet you're having lots of fun chasing both of them around now. I need to catch up with you sometime, its been forever. I'm glad Bailee likes "school" I'm sure your girls will both be very smart, just have fun with teaching them things.
I think you are doing a great job being Mom. They are getting so big and cuter everytime. I love their hair and they are always so stylish.
They will be such a good friends growing up! I think kids pick up on all a lot of stuff by just growing up. It is great you are playing school with her, that will be such fun memories!
Your girls have the cutest smiles. I can see so much of you in them.
Hey Pam!!! Your girlies are so cute! They are getting so big! I still applaud you for having them so close!!! You must be a miracle mom!!! Well hope things are going good for you!
Oh, your girls are just SO cute! I LOVE the pic of them standing at the window - priceless! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween too! Love that you and Jake got into it too!
~Chandi
Post a Comment