It's so crazy how we have gone from just the two of us to the four of us in 2 years. It's always fun for me to look back and see how we have changed as a family. I even look older...aahhh!
wow that is crazy! I'm in the same boat with you 2 to 4, we are crazy! You don't look older! Just the same little Pam from the good ol' cheerleading days!
You are so adorable!!! I remember those college days when I would see you on campus looking for a boyfriend :). Time sure flies! You are still as cute as ever and your girls are beautiful. Hope we can get together sometime!!! Thanks for the add.
What a gorgeous family! Your girls are absolutely beautiful! And you are so dang pretty! Jake sure is a very lucky man! You just seem like the sweetest person ever! Thanks for that comment you left me! It made my day!
you don't look older! you're crazy. you have the cutest little family...i haven't seen you in forever...maybe we'll bring the kids into work at the same time again this year
Cute pics. You don't look older, just gorgeous as ever. Your daughters are little dolls. You are a cute mom. It's still sometimes weird to me that little Pam (insert all funny nicknames and funny stories that I was privy to knowing, here) has two little girls. Time flies, crazy. Hope you're doing good.
Pam, thanks for the sweet comment about my girls! They are a lot of fun, as you may know yourself! :) You're girls are adorable as well & I can't believe how fast they grow. I swear your little girl was just born. It's crazy! Cute cute family. Take care.
LOL! the first pic of you guys, jake is doing a pose that looks SO much like what cooper would do. :0 I still laugh to myself about that pic you sent me of cooper.
19 comments:
Your girls are so stinking cute!
wow that is crazy! I'm in the same boat with you 2 to 4, we are crazy! You don't look older! Just the same little Pam from the good ol' cheerleading days!
ah! Love your blog. Thank for the invite:) I love your family, you guys are all so dang cute!
Thanks for the invite your family is darling!!
Hey, I see new invites. I guess you figured it out. Good lookin' family.
You are so adorable!!! I remember those college days when I would see you on campus looking for a boyfriend :). Time sure flies! You are still as cute as ever and your girls are beautiful. Hope we can get together sometime!!! Thanks for the add.
What a gorgeous family! Your girls are absolutely beautiful! And you are so dang pretty! Jake sure is a very lucky man! You just seem like the sweetest person ever! Thanks for that comment you left me! It made my day!
you don't look older! you're crazy. you have the cutest little family...i haven't seen you in forever...maybe we'll bring the kids into work at the same time again this year
for halloween
You guys have definitely been busy, but isn't it great? Too cute! We're going to Island Park this weekend, you gonna be there?!
look older? psh! you are a stunning mama! i'm sure jake thinks so too!
You two are the cutest couple I have ever seen. You both have the kindest faces. It is no wonder that your girls are so adorable.
what the heck...are you online right now? I have been trying to call you ALL NIGHT! call me asap!
Cute pics. You don't look older, just gorgeous as ever. Your daughters are little dolls. You are a cute mom. It's still sometimes weird to me that little Pam (insert all funny nicknames and funny stories that I was privy to knowing, here) has two little girls. Time flies, crazy. Hope you're doing good.
Pam, thanks for the sweet comment about my girls! They are a lot of fun, as you may know yourself! :) You're girls are adorable as well & I can't believe how fast they grow. I swear your little girl was just born. It's crazy! Cute cute family. Take care.
LOL! the first pic of you guys, jake is doing a pose that looks SO much like what cooper would do. :0 I still laugh to myself about that pic you sent me of cooper.
i completely agree. what scares me is thinking about what happens when you go past four? we'll be outnumbered!
look how cute you guys are!!! I really am going to call you for a play date any day now:)
You have been busy :) Im glad she is finally sleeping through the night... I know how you feel about sleep :)
Post a Comment