Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October...best time of the year.

It has been a month since I have posted anything on here and my goal was to try to get something done every couple of weeks. I guess as the saying goes, better late than never. We have had another busy month. We are so glad that fall is finally here!

The leaves have been absolutely incredible.
20101001-_CRS9860

Campbell had a birthday and gave us another reason to celebrate.
20100912-_CRS9622

Sadie loves her Grandpa T.
20101010-_CRS9985

Wilson received his mission call to Russia.


Cooper is hilarious.
20100912-_CRS9649

and last but not least we have been catching some nice feesh.
20101002-_CRS9907

4 comments:

Becky said...

I miss the fall in Logan! It's so beautiful up there!

Daryl and Ashley said...

That there's a nice feesh! Wow... Russia, he better a get a coat. Maybe Pam can sew him one!!!

The Wells Family said...

I am DYING of Cooper! love that kid. :) great shots! the scenic pic was amazing!

christy said...

that first picture is amazing! happy fall to you guys!!