I have been really horrible at blogging lately...due to stress and being busy. We have done some fun things lately though. Last weekend Jake and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary in St. George. The weather was nice, and it was fun to get away. Here are just some random photos. The one with Sadie sleeping on the floor cracks me up because she is wearing cowboy boots with her pajamas. She was obsessed with them, and would have to wear them to bed. The one picture of Bailee is adorable because Jake took it. He takes the best pictures of our kids. The girls also like to get dressed up, and get their pictures taken on their toy chest. They are so funny!
Your kids are adorable I have been waiting for the picture with the cowboy boots you had told me about! Too funny! I thought i had your phone # in my phone but it is not in there anymore. could you call me, I have a question for ya, 801-547-7047. Thanks, Joell
I just realized this... but they really do have to wear the same things! That is hilarious! We need to get together again! Last week was good to get out!
you are honestly the sweetest! look at your cute family. the girls are so adorable and i can't believe how big they're getting. can we PLEASE get together soon? hang out, lunch, anything!
I haven' been blogging lately either. Life gets to crazy sometimes. Anyways I love all the pics of your girls. THey look like they are really enjoying themselves!
Pam, Your girls are adorable! Hey, TanDee wanted me to ask you if you'd add her to your contact list. She'd love to be able to keep up with you guys on your blog. Thanks! I hope you are well. xoxoxo, Darbee Oh... TanDee's email is: tashaw21@gmail.com
Hi Pam!!! Your girls are so darn cute!! It was so fun seeing you the other day at the concert!! I hope everything is going well for you guys!! You sure have a cute little family!!
13 comments:
i heard that your kiddies have been sick! hope they are feeling better.
your little family is so cute Pam! they have contagious smiles! I can tell that you love being a mom! :)
Your kids are adorable I have been waiting for the picture with the cowboy boots you had told me about! Too funny! I thought i had your phone # in my phone but it is not in there anymore. could you call me, I have a question for ya, 801-547-7047. Thanks, Joell
I am so glad you updated! It's good to see the kids are still cute. :)
Pam! I love your girls they are so cute!! Lets get together this weekend! We would love to see you guys and let the kids play!
I just realized this... but they really do have to wear the same things! That is hilarious! We need to get together again! Last week was good to get out!
you are honestly the sweetest! look at your cute family. the girls are so adorable and i can't believe how big they're getting. can we PLEASE get together soon? hang out, lunch, anything!
I love the pictures. Your girls look like they are a lot of fun. You have the cutest family.
I haven' been blogging lately either. Life gets to crazy sometimes. Anyways I love all the pics of your girls. THey look like they are really enjoying themselves!
so cute Pam! and they are really like having twins! :)
Pam,
Your girls are adorable!
Hey, TanDee wanted me to ask you if you'd add her to your contact list. She'd love to be able to keep up with you guys on your blog.
Thanks! I hope you are well.
xoxoxo,
Darbee
Oh... TanDee's email is: tashaw21@gmail.com
Hi Pam!!! Your girls are so darn cute!! It was so fun seeing you the other day at the concert!! I hope everything is going well for you guys!! You sure have a cute little family!!
I love your girls they are so dang cute! I can't believe ho big they are. It really seems like we just had Preston and Bailee!
Post a Comment