This was such a fun vacation, and I am so glad we got to go with my whole family! The girls had such a good time, but were ready to come home when the vacation was over. While I got to go have lunch with the princesses, Jake got to go enjoy some golfing with the brother-in-laws. He had such a great time! I hope to make it back soon when the girls get a little older, and understand the concept of waiting in line to go on rides:) Until then, I will miss those delicious churros in Disneyland.
I'm so glad you had such a good time! Your hair looks so cute dark. Let's get together one of these days. It's my turn to drive down there. Any luck selling your house yet? Love ya.
How fun! It looks like you had a great time. My Gracie would die to see the princesses! We will definitely be taking a vacation to Disneyland sometime in the near future! And I just love your hair. I need a new hair style! Your girls are just so so cute and getting so big! I love all of your pictures.
We missed you while you were gone! Thanks for sharing the pictures... although it made me want to go there. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time!
I wondered where you were! I am so glad that you did this! How fun! I bet, you enjoyed being able to be with Jake too! We need to get together and chat!
All of your photos from your vacation turned out so good. What a fun trip to be with all of your family. I'm glad you and Jake got to be together and spend time with the girls too.
Oh how fun! I am so jealous that you took your girls to Disneyland. Lyvie talks about going all the time. One day we'll go. And can I just say what sweet daughters you have. They are absolutely adorable! And you are just as pretty as ever! Cute cute family!
i love all the new pictures....i really don't think it's possible for two girls to be any cuter! they are dolls. looks like you guys had a great trip!! how fun
Oh, Pamela Parson, you are in so much trouble!!!! I cant believe you came all the way out here and didnt even call!!! We seriously live like 10 minutes from Disney and we have passes! I would have loved to atleast come and say hi (I know you were on vaca with your fam...) Oh.... Im waging my mommy finger at you :) Well, atleast I get you at Sun Valley right? CT cant come so Im coming by myself with the babies. Im glad you had so much fun. Your girls are darling.
Disneyland is our next big adventure! I hope you are recovered from Baby Animal Days! I know how you feel when you think your kids are naughty...mine usually are :)
15 comments:
Yay...your back! It looks like you guys had a great time. I bet your girls were in heaven...and exhausted!
I will be calling you for lunch! I'll give you a few days to recoop...laundry...and the works.
Your girls looked darling...and now taking jax to disneyland is on my list of to-do's!
I'm so glad you had such a good time! Your hair looks so cute dark. Let's get together one of these days. It's my turn to drive down there. Any luck selling your house yet? Love ya.
How fun! It looks like you had a great time. My Gracie would die to see the princesses! We will definitely be taking a vacation to Disneyland sometime in the near future! And I just love your hair. I need a new hair style! Your girls are just so so cute and getting so big! I love all of your pictures.
Love these pictures!! Pam you look amazing!!
Wow... how fun! You got some great pictures. It's great you got to go with your family.
We missed you while you were gone! Thanks for sharing the pictures... although it made me want to go there. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time!
I wondered where you were! I am so glad that you did this! How fun! I bet, you enjoyed being able to be with Jake too! We need to get together and chat!
That looks like so much fun. I have to say I love the pink Minnie Mouse ears. Your girls are so cute.
All of your photos from your vacation turned out so good. What a fun trip to be with all of your family. I'm glad you and Jake got to be together and spend time with the girls too.
What a fun trip. I am sure the girls had a blast.
Oh how fun! I am so jealous that you took your girls to Disneyland. Lyvie talks about going all the time. One day we'll go. And can I just say what sweet daughters you have. They are absolutely adorable! And you are just as pretty as ever! Cute cute family!
love the pic of Bai on the merry-go-round! or carousel. Whatever you call it! :) She is so cute!
i love all the new pictures....i really don't think it's possible for two girls to be any cuter! they are dolls. looks like you guys had a great trip!! how fun
Oh, Pamela Parson, you are in so much trouble!!!! I cant believe you came all the way out here and didnt even call!!! We seriously live like 10 minutes from Disney and we have passes! I would have loved to atleast come and say hi (I know you were on vaca with your fam...) Oh.... Im waging my mommy finger at you :) Well, atleast I get you at Sun Valley right? CT cant come so Im coming by myself with the babies. Im glad you had so much fun. Your girls are darling.
Disneyland is our next big adventure! I hope you are recovered from Baby Animal Days! I know how you feel when you think your kids are naughty...mine usually are :)
Post a Comment