Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birthday Girl Bailee
















This little girl is now 2! I can't believe she is this big already. She is sure a cute little thing, and I have missed having her as a baby. Look at all that hair:)

17 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Happy birthday Bailee! I honestly can't believe that she is 2.

Chelsea said...

Happy birthday Bailee!!! Seriously all that hair kills me? and I cannot believe she will still wear a headband. That is a miracle:) She is the cutest little girl!!!

Chelsie said...

Happy Birthday bailee! she is one of the cutest 2 year olds i've ever seen. she always looks so cute and stylish! i love the pic of her trying to ride the horse...she has such a funny personality

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! She has got great hair. Looks like she had lots of fun parties.

california smiths said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! She looks so cute with all that curly hair and you always have her looking so chic!

Trimbles said...

What cute pics. It looks like the parties were fun :)

Celeste said...

She is so cute! I wish Olivia had hair like that it is sooo cute!!

Haguewood Family said...

What a doll. I can't believe how much she looks like you Pam. They grow way, way too fast!

Angie said...

That is so crazy Pam. I remember when you were pregnant with your first. Man, they grow up so fast. I'm honestly afraid of that. I love little babies. Hope all is going well. Your girls are adorable.

*Heather* said...

Happy Birthday Bailee! Time sure does pass by quickly!! Your girls are so cute! What a fun party! You're such a great mom!

The Reese's said...

cute pictures! and i laughed at the dream you had, i always have weird dreams too. your girls are cute.

Randi said...

Pam your girls are so adorable! And you are such a cute mom. I can't believe your little girl is already 2. Gavin will be 2 in November and that is just crazy to me. Are we really this old?

Joell said...

How stinking adorable! It is crazy how fast they grow! Good thing you had another one so quick! Ha, ha.

Rieck Family said...

Crazy to think she is just turning two, and you have another one right behind her! Great job!! You're a cute mom!!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

It's late, but happy birthday! What a pretty little girl. I can't believe she is two, that went by fast!

The Cluffs said...

You honestly have the cutest girls. You always make them look so cute! I am so glad to know that someone is in the same boat as me. It is so hard when you don't get sleep. Its so frustrating at 3 am. Man I hope mine doesn't last 2 years. I will keep my fingers crossed. Happy birthday Bailee!!

Callisters said...

It was great visiting with you at the fair, your girls are darling! I tagged you so check out my blog to see what to do!