Our first Christmas party this season. Look at how cute the girls look in there matching outfits. It was even funnier to watch three matching girls playing house together.
Their matching outfits are darling! Halle is quite the spitfire, just like Bailey, so I'm sure when those two girls get together it's quite entertaining!
Your BLOG is so adorable! It helps that your girls are just as adorable! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch this way...even though we live a block apart. You know my feelings on the phone! It was fun to talk to you the other night. I have added you to my list of friends!
Your BLOG is so adorable! It helps that your girls are just as adorable! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch this way...even though we live a block apart. You know my feelings on the phone! It was fun to talk to you the other night. I have added you to my list of friends!
Oh my gosh! They are so adorable. You can definitely tell they are sisters by their SMILE! They have their differences, but you can tell they are sisters. They are SO dang cute!
Pam she is PRECIOUS! She looks just like you! I just stumbled across all of this fellow Bearriver classmate blog spots. So fun to catch up on everyone! You have a darling family!
so derrek and i have finally joined the blogging world. but that's beside the point... you're little girls are BEAUTIFUL! i'm sad we haven't seen you guys in forever. hopefully during the holidays. :)
8 comments:
Their matching outfits are darling! Halle is quite the spitfire, just like Bailey, so I'm sure when those two girls get together it's quite entertaining!
What Beautiful girls! I love nothing more than Matchy outfits on little girls...TOO CUTE!
Your BLOG is so adorable! It helps that your girls are just as adorable! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch this way...even though we live a block apart. You know my feelings on the phone! It was fun to talk to you the other night. I have added you to my list of friends!
Your BLOG is so adorable! It helps that your girls are just as adorable! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch this way...even though we live a block apart. You know my feelings on the phone! It was fun to talk to you the other night. I have added you to my list of friends!
Oh my gosh! They are so adorable. You can definitely tell they are sisters by their SMILE! They have their differences, but you can tell they are sisters. They are SO dang cute!
Pam she is PRECIOUS! She looks just like you! I just stumbled across all of this fellow Bearriver classmate blog spots. So fun to catch up on everyone! You have a darling family!
so derrek and i have finally joined the blogging world. but that's beside the point... you're little girls are BEAUTIFUL! i'm sad we haven't seen you guys in forever. hopefully during the holidays. :)
Pam! How are you? I love your blog. And your girls are adorable! Just thought I'd say hi!
Post a Comment